Is the performance of your current night vision not ideal ? Are you still being spotted by wild life ? Are you ready to improve your game? Well then, we have some good news for you.
Our new LASER IR illuminator Luna 940, thanks to which the range and display quality of your night vision will significantly increase.
Our invisible IR illuminator Luna 940 is assembled from the highest quality components. Built with original German chip – OSRAM, thanks to which the Luna 940 light has one of the best specs among IR lights on the market!
Thanks to the wavelength of 940 nm, it is invisible to animals and the human eye. The advantage of IR illuminator is the continuous adjustment of the power and capability of centering of the beam horizontally and vertically.
The main advantages of the laser light LunaVision 940 are based on its physical properties, especially the so-called laser light coherence:
– the focused beam of the light (the light has the possibility of so-called zoom) does not run in width (with increased distance) as fast as the focused beam of diode illumination – thanks to this feature it is even more possible to illuminate the observed object even at a greater distance and thus ensure a high-quality appearance of the observed objects in your nightvision
– laser light does not suffer from such strong reflections at higher humidity (fog, rain – typical for autumn weather).
- rotary switch with different intensity settings
- possibility to adjust the beam width (zoom function)
- by rotating the backlight reflector
- illumination with the most modern OSRAM chip (performance is approx. 5.5 times higher than Pulsar 940)
- thanks to the use of chargers for the Li-ion 18650 battery, you have no additional costs for the operation of the IR illuminator
- on / off switch with indicator light
Emitter: Osram LASER
IR wavelength: 940 nm
Beam divergence: 6 − 10 degree
Operating temperature range: -20 °С – +40 °С
Laser diode power: 2 W
Output voltage: 5 V
Battery type: 1x 18650
Lighting time: 2 hours continuously at maximum power, with reduced power the time is extended (4 hours at 50% power)
Dimensions & weight: weight: 175 g, length: 16.5 cm, outer diameter of the head: 3.6 cm, tube diameter: 2.5 cm
1x External IR LunaVision 940
1x Rechargeable battery LunaVision 18650 Li-ion 3000mAh 3,7V 9.62Wh
1x Remote trigger with potentiometer for LunaVision
1x battery charger
1x instructions warranty card